SOSHumanity.com is a digital donation platform site managed by ACT (Aksi Cepat Tanggap) Foundation that serves as a platform to raise/collect funds for social, humanity, disaster relief, and religion-based programs.
On this site, as a user you could donate and receive information regarding new programs of ACT Foundation or other parties.
By using this site, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed with the Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- soshumanity.com is a digital donation platform site managed by ACT (Aksi Cepat Tanggap) Foundation that serves as a platform to raise funds for social, humanity, disaster relief, and religion-based programs.
- ACT Foundation is a legal body formed as a foundation that organizes projects on humanitarian disaster management (natural and social disasters), environmental and health programs, economic empowerment, zakat distribution, renovation of school, clinics, and public facilities, and waqf social infrastructure in Indonesia and overseas through public crowd-funding and/or management of enterprise’ social funds.
- User is a party who uses soshumanity.com in any manner including creating an account, managing a campaign, donating, or visiting.
- This site serves to facilitate the User to donate through ACT Foundation, provide information about the programs of ACT Foundation, and the current humanitarian issues. Soshumanity.com provides a choice of humanitarian programs from Indonesia and abroad with convenient payment methods that make sharing kindness easy for prospective donors.
- Users knowingly agree to declare themselves as someone who is capable in the eyes of the law and therefore can be held responsible for any actions that constitute negligence and/or violation of the Terms & Conditions of use of this site.
- User are considered to know and agree to the Terms & Conditions along with their changes.
- User can donate by selecting the programs of ACT Foundation available on soshumanity.com site, filling out the required form, and making payments via paypal, credit cards and other payment methods provided on the platform.
- Donations that have been performed successfully will be deposited into the account of ACT Foundation and the Donor entrust the implementation and management of the donations entirely to ACT Foundation.
- Donations given by User are considered successful after ACT Foundation inform the User with the receipt of donations via email, contact person and/or other media.
- User are prohibited from giving false data and/or instructing other party to give false data and/or violate the rights of other party.
- User are prohibited from carrying out actions that may impair, disrupt, or obstruct the system of soshumanity.com site.
- User are prohibited from carrying out and/or instructing other parties to take any action that is against the law, violates moral decency and/or violates the Terms of ACT Foundation.
- User are prohibited from carrying out and/or instructing other parties to take any action that may cause a violation of some or all of the intellectual property rights of the Site Manager or other Site User.
- User are prohibited from conducting and/or instructing other parties to raise funds for the programs of ACT Foundation and other parties for self-interest.
- Donors are prohibited from making donations resulting from certain criminal acts, including--but not limited to--money laundering, corruption, terrorism, treachery and other classification of illegal acts. Users must be held legally responsible and release ACT in this regard.
- No party is allowed to make an effort and/or any action that can be considered an attempt to collect, process and/or disclose data contained in the electronic system of Soshumanity.com site for purposes that violate the laws and regulations.
This Terms and Conditions applies when aired to all parties in activities related to the electronic system of soshumanity.com
Last update: 14 February 2020